Features of Wallrice Faux Stones
Wallrice Faux Stone is the pu stone cladding that can be face nailed in the same fashion as traditional siding, reducing installation complexity and time dramatically.
Like real stone, it is colored throughout, allowing it to be cut to fit on-site while maintaining the highest appearance standards.
The ease and workability of the product is unprecedented.
No specialty tools and training are needed to install Evolve Stone.
Easily manipulate, cut, and texture the product with your standard woodworking tools.
This stone is lightweight, at just 2 lbs. per square foot, but extremely durable, standing up to impossible wind speeds, salt spray, UV exposure, and freeze-thaw cycles.
- Ultra-realistic stone veneer product on the market
- Individual stones allow for a natural appearance compared to repetitious panelized products
- Can be face nailed in the same fashion as traditional siding or installed with primer/adhesive
- Stone cuts with ease using any standard woodworking tool
- 10X faster installation when compared to traditional stone veneer
- No specialized training or labor required for installation
- Extremely durable, reducing waste
- Material is moisture impermeable
- Infused color throughout
- No heavy-duty staging or scaffolding required
- No need for engineered tie-backs, grade beams, or stone ledges
- UV resistant
- No effects when exposed to salt spray during testing
- No effects when exposed to freeze/thaw cycles during testing
- Performs extremely well under wind loading