3D WALL PANELS & TILES | 3D WALL DECOR & COVERING
These 3D Wall Panels are easy to cut, easy to install, and they look amazing!
* DO NOT PAINT the 3D wall panels before installation. Paint them AFTER. They will curl up and be hard to install if you paint them first.
* You'll need to glue them on. Use gorilla glue construction adhesive is fine.
* If you don't already have one, get a cartridge gun so you'll actually be able to use your glue.
* You'll need to cut them to fit. An ordinary utility knife works for peeling, and industrial strength cutters work well for bigger cuts.
* The tiles are hollow, so when you cut them, if the open end is not against a wall, you'll probably want to spackle it in, sand it down, and paint over it.
* You can do these very close to seamlessly without painting them, if tiles have a tiny seam between them that can be caulked over and painted to become seamless.